2022 Wagoneer Interior
If you were impressed by the 2022 Grand Wagoneer interior but you’re looking for something a bit smaller, take a look inside the 2022 Wagoneer! With the same vintage spirit and state-of-the-art technology as the Grand Wagoneer, the 2022 Wagoneer interior scales down a bit without sacrificing sophisticated amenities and comfort. In fact, the 2022 Wagoneer interior was awarded the 2022 Wards Best Interiors and User Experience. Take a closer look at the Wagoneer seating capacity, Wagoneer dimensions, and the Wagoneer prices with Sharp Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM.
2022 Wagoneer: Interior Features
The 2022 Wagoneer seating capacity is spaciously designed for eight passengers over three rows. That’s just one of the 2022 Wagoneer interior features Lawerenceburg drivers love—it’s wonderful for families or getting your friends where you all want to be in the Columbia area. Here are some of the other features you’ll find inside the 2022 Wagoneer:
- Three-Row Seating Option – The Wagoneer seating capacity features the Most Overall Passenger Volume in its class.
- Rear-Seat Entertainment – Two 10.1-inch screens mounted on the first-row seats with Amazon Fire TV streaming capability.
- 506-Watt Alpine® Audio System – With 506 watts, channeled through nine speakers, your audio is always pristine.
- 60/40 Split Row Seating – Expand the cargo area by lowering sixty percent of the Wagoneer third-row seats with the push of a button.
- Tri-Zone Climate Control – Everyone gets the temperature they want with three distinct climate options in the front seats and second row.
2022 Wagoneer: Dimensions
As we mentioned, passengers will love the 2022 Wagoneer seating capacity with its Best in Class numbers. That’s not at the sacrifice of the 2022 Wagoneer cargo space. There’s an exceptional amount of Wagoneer cargo space for everything you need to take with you from Lewisburg, while leaving passengers plenty of room. Here are the 2022 Wagoneer dimensions:
- Maximum cargo volume: 116.7 cubic feet
- Cargo volume: 27.4 cubic feet
- Passenger volume: 179 cubic feet
- Headroom (front/rear/third): 41.3 / 40 / 39 inches
- Legroom (front/rear/third): 40.9 / 42.7 / 36.6 inches
- Hiproom (front/rear/third): 63.4 / 63 / 51.6 inches
- Shoulder room (front/rear/third): 66.1 / 65.2 / 64.4 inches
Get Inside a 2022 Wagoneer with a Test Drive at Sharp Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM
To fully experience the award-winning 2022 Wagoneer interior, contact Sharp Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM and arrange a test drive after you’ve browsed our Wagoneer inventory. Or, learn more about the Wagoneer and our other vehicles when you visit our CDJR information hub.
More from Sharp Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM
The 2022 RAM 3500 towing capacity tops out at 37,090 pounds, and that makes this pickup one of the strongest work trucks available in Columbia or Lawerenceburg. If you’re ready to get more done without compromising on features or comfort, then rest assured that you’re right where you’re supposed to be! View Our…
The 2023 RAM 1500 is one of America’s most popular and recognizable pickup trucks, and with good reason. It’s affordable while also having a luxury yet practical interior packed with innovative features for work and play. If you need a workhorse to and from the jobsite or some extra cargo capacity on the farm,…
Over the years, plenty of Columbia drivers have been concerned about the fuel economy on their SUVs, and that perhaps they weren’t getting the most fuel-efficient rides. But all that’s changing now that Jeep has introduced its line of plug-in hybrid vehicles (PHEV), including the 2023 Jeep Wrangler 4xe. With excellent electric range and jaw-dropping…