Discover the 2022 Grand Wagoneer Interior
For the 2022 model year, the Jeep lineup brings back a beloved family-sized SUV with a luxurious twist. The all-new Grand Wagoneer blends impressive off-road capability with a roomy, three-row cabin that’s perfect for the whole family. From the luxurious Grand Wagoneer interior colors to the stunning performance on your Columbia commutes, explore all that the Grand Wagoneer has to offer with Sharp Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM. Then, contact us to test the Grand Wagoneer 3rd row seat and high-end technology today!
Grand Wagoneer Interior: Highlighted Amenities
While this model calls back to a classic design, you’ll feel like you’re stepping into the future with modern appointments and high-end technology on your everyday Lawerenceburg drives. Here are just a few of the impressive features found in the Grand Wagoneer interior:
- 24-Way Power Adjustable Front Seats – Your long road trips are more relaxing with personalized adjustments and an available massage feature.
- Rear-Seat Entertainment – Passengers can stay entertained with two 10.1-inch screens equipped with Amazon Fire TV streaming capability mounted behind the first-row seats.
- Best-in-Class Overall Cargo Volume – The Grand Wagoneer is a leader in its segment with the most cargo volume behind the third-row seats.
- 60/40 Split Row Seating – The Grand Wagoneer 3rd-row seat allows you to find versatile seating at the touch of a button, all without sacrificing passenger comfort for storage space.
- Industry-Exclusive McIntosh Audio – Create the perfect soundtrack for your trip and immerse yourself in the ride with a high-end audio system from McIntosh that features 23 finely tuned speakers and an impressive 1,375 watts.
- Available Advanced All-Terrain Group – Take on any challenge around Lawerenceburg with Selec-Terrain® Traction Management System, Quadra-Lift® Air Suspension System with semi-active damping, a front axle skid plate, chrome tow hooks, and Selec-Speed® Control.
- Available Premium Upholstery & Trim – Customize the Grand Wagoneer interior colors and accents with Palermo leather trim, suede-wrapped headliner, American walnut and authentic metal framing, and many more soft-touch materials.
Grand Wagoneer 3rd-Row Seat & Cargo Room
Now that you know what the cabin can look like with Grand Wagoneer interior colors and technology, just how much space can you can passengers settle into on Lewisburg drives? The Grand Wagoneer 3rd-row seat allows for you to bring all of your loved ones along for the ride. Whether you’re taking on the daily commute or packing up for a road trip, you’ll have more than enough room with dimensions like:
- Headroom (front/rear/third): 41.3 / 40 / 39 inches
- Legroom (front/rear/third): 40.9 / 42.7 / 36.6 inches
- Hiproom (front/rear/third): 63.4 / 63 / 51.6 inches
- Shoulder room (front/rear/third): 66.1 / 65.2 / 64.4 inches
- Passenger volume: 179 cubic feet
- Cargo volume: 27.4 cubic feet
- Maximum cargo volume: 94.2 cubic feet
Explore the All-New Grand Wagoneer with Sharp Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM!
There’s a lot more to discover about the Grand Wagoneer. Explore other ways you can customize the Grand Wagoneer interior by discovering genuine accessories with the Sharp Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM parts center. Then, be sure to take advantage of our offers and incentives to find the right deal on the model you love.
More from Sharp Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM
The 2022 RAM 3500 towing capacity tops out at 37,090 pounds, and that makes this pickup one of the strongest work trucks available in Columbia or Lawerenceburg. If you’re ready to get more done without compromising on features or comfort, then rest assured that you’re right where you’re supposed to be! View Our…
The 2023 RAM 1500 is one of America’s most popular and recognizable pickup trucks, and with good reason. It’s affordable while also having a luxury yet practical interior packed with innovative features for work and play. If you need a workhorse to and from the jobsite or some extra cargo capacity on the farm,…
Over the years, plenty of Columbia drivers have been concerned about the fuel economy on their SUVs, and that perhaps they weren’t getting the most fuel-efficient rides. But all that’s changing now that Jeep has introduced its line of plug-in hybrid vehicles (PHEV), including the 2023 Jeep Wrangler 4xe. With excellent electric range and jaw-dropping…