How Much is the 2022 Wagoneer?
You can start your trips around Columbia with impressive capabilities and more than enough space for the whole family with the 2022 Wagoneer. With its sleek exterior design and well-stocked interiors, the Wagoneer effortlessly blends luxury and capability to enhance your daily commutes and weekend getaways. But, how much is the 2022 Wagoneer? Take a closer look at the 2022 Wagoneer price and other information with the team at Sharp Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM. Then, see how it performs on Pulaski streets by contacting us to schedule a test drive today!
2022 Wagoneer Cost by Trim
Across the lineup, the 2022 Wagoneer price varies depending on the suite of class-leading features you prefer on your drives around Lawerenceburg. No matter which one you choose, you’re heading out with impressive performance, luxurious appointments, and spacious interiors. Let’s take a look at the Wagoneer cost by configuration:
- 2022 Wagoneer Series I Price: Starting at $58,995 MSRP
- 2022 Wagoneer Series II Price: Starting at $69,640 MSRP
- 2022 Wagoneer Series III Price: Starting at $74,640 MSRP
2022 Wagoneer Highlighted Amenities
In the Wagoneer, your trips around Lewisburg are powered by a 5.7L V8 engine that generates 392 horsepower and 404 lb-ft of torque, paired with a smooth 8-speed transmission and three types of 4×4 systems for the right performance for your next adventure. Here are some of the highlighted features you can take home for the Wagoneer price:
2022 Wagoneer Series I
- Full LED Exterior Lighting
- Available Panoramic Tri-Pane Sunroof
- Uconnect® 5C NAV with 10-Inch Touchscreen
- Heated and Ventilated Front Leather-Trimmed Seats
- Nine-Speaker Alpine® Audio System
- Available 360° Surround View Camera
2022 Wagoneer Series II
- 20-inch Silver Litho Wheels
- Wireless Charging Pad
- Active Lane Management System
- Adaptive Cruise Control with Stop & Go
- 10,000 pounds towing capacity
- Available Second-Row Captain Chairs with Third-Row Power Fold/Recline Seat
- Available Class-Exclusive 10.25-Inch Front Passenger Interactive Display
- Available Advanced All-Terrain Package with 18-Inch Off-Road Wheels
2022 Wagoneer Series III
- Heads-Up Display
- Quadra Lift Air Suspension
- 10,000 pounds towing capacity
- Available 22-Inch Polished Wheels with Black Noise Pockets
- Available Class-Exclusive McIntosh Entertainment System
- Available Locking In-Vehicle Safe
- Available Drowsy Driver Detection
There’s much to enjoy inside the new Wagoneer. From the brand’s iconic off-road performance to the innovative technology the whole family can enjoy, you can have it all at Wagoneer cost that fits your budget. Make sure you take a look at our offers and incentives for a great deal on the model you love.
Take Home the Wagoneer with Sharp Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM!
If you’re interested in how much the Wagoneer is at Sharp Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM, stop by Sharp Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM today! When you’re ready to take a model home, the team in our finance center can walk you through your car buying options. Then, be sure you have everything you need to get through the day with accessories like floor liners, roof racks, and more by reaching out to our parts department.
More from Sharp Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM
The 2022 RAM 3500 towing capacity tops out at 37,090 pounds, and that makes this pickup one of the strongest work trucks available in Columbia or Lawerenceburg. If you’re ready to get more done without compromising on features or comfort, then rest assured that you’re right where you’re supposed to be! View Our…
The 2023 RAM 1500 is one of America’s most popular and recognizable pickup trucks, and with good reason. It’s affordable while also having a luxury yet practical interior packed with innovative features for work and play. If you need a workhorse to and from the jobsite or some extra cargo capacity on the farm,…
Over the years, plenty of Columbia drivers have been concerned about the fuel economy on their SUVs, and that perhaps they weren’t getting the most fuel-efficient rides. But all that’s changing now that Jeep has introduced its line of plug-in hybrid vehicles (PHEV), including the 2023 Jeep Wrangler 4xe. With excellent electric range and jaw-dropping…