New RAM 2500 for Sale in Pulaski
If more power would make your Columbia towing and hauling more efficient, then it’s time for a pickup upgrade. The RAM 2500 heavy-duty pickup truck delivers 15,040 pounds of towing capacity -- and a whole lot more. With our extensive new 2500 inventory, it’s easy to find the perfect new RAM 2500 for sale near you! Keep reading for an overview of 2500 trim levels and feature highlights, and then apply for financing
to get the car-buying process underway ASAP.
Which New RAM 2500 for Sale is Right for Me?
The RAM 2500 is available in six distinct trim levels, making it easy to customize your truck for any task that needs doing. The options below are just the beginning:
RM 2500: Standard Features
You can be sure that every new RAM 2500 for sale on our lot is ready to make quick work of your toughest tasks. That’s thanks to a standard 410-hp 6.4L V8 engine, and other highlights like:
- 15,040-pound towing capacity
- 4,010-pound payload capacity
- 62 cubic feet of passenger volume
- Voice activated audio control
- Stability control with anti-roll
RAM 2500: Interior Upgrades
At mid-level RAM 250 trims, you’ll see major interior and tech upgrades:
- ABS and driveline traction control
- Up to 125 cubic feet of interior passenger volume
- Steering wheel audio controls
- Leather steering wheel
- Rain detecting wipers
- And more!
RAM 2500: Premium Upgrades
Appoint your RAM 2500 interior with high-quality leather and wood trim, and benefit from tech innovations that anticipate your every need while driving in Lawerenceburg:
- Leather upholstery and door trim inserts
- Leather/genuine wood steering wheel
- Auto-dimming rear view mirror
- Driver seat memory settings
- Brake assist
- And more!
Why Choose a New RAM 2500 for Sale at Sharp Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM?
At Sharp Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM, our goal is for you to drive home to Lewisburg in a truck that meets your needs -- and exceeds your expectations. Contact
our experienced team
today, and start building a RAM 2500 that can work hard without overworking your budget!