2020 Jeep Compass Reviews
If you’re looking for a compact SUV, the new Jeep Compass should be on your short list of considerations. From its off-road capabilities to its sleek style, there is a lot to love about the 2020 model. Don’t just take our word for it, though. Read the Jeep Compass reviews below to see all that the Compass has to offer Columbia drivers.
The 2020 Jeep Compass: The Basics
The 2020 Jeep compass comes with a suite of features and strong performance capabilities that make it one of the most desirable crossover vehicles in its class in Pulaski. We’ve collected the basic information you need to begin your research into the 2020 Compass below. Be sure to read the reviews and ratings of the 2020 Compass with Sharp Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM!
2020 Jeep Compass Basics:
- $22,105 MSRP
- EPA-Estimated 23 MPG City/ 32 MPG Highway
- Standard 2.4L I-4 Engine with 180 HP
- 1,000-pound towing capacity
- 6-speed manual transmission
What the Experts are Saying
- Edmunds.com says that The 2020 Jeep Compass is a competitively priced small crossover that can tackle dirt trails like nothing else in its class.
- U.S. News & World Report says The 2020 Jeep Compass is a comfortable, capable off-road vehicle that comes with an outstanding infotainment system.
- Cars.com enjoyed the Compass’ improved performance and cargo room while also prioritizing it’s interior design and comfort for the driver and passengers.
- Kbb.com – “In government crash testing, the 2020 Jeep Compass earns four out of five stars overall, with four stars in the frontal-crash test, five in the side-impact but only three in the rollover test. The independent Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS) gives the Compass better marks, with its highest rating of Good in all crash tests.”
- The Car Connection – “Unlike some Jeep models, the 2020 Compass is well-equipped even in base Sport mode, with a 7.0-inch infotainment system that features Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, Bluetooth, and two USB ports.”
- Autotrader – “The Compass has a lot working in its favor. It comes reasonably well-equipped…In addition to wearing one of the more distinctive designs offered in the subcompact class, the Compass Trailhawk’s off-road capability gives it a distinct advantage over most non-Jeep competitors.”
Explore the 2020 Jeep Compass at Sharp Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM
Now that you’ve read up on the 2020 Jeep Compass reviews, come take a test drive with Sharp Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM! Take a tour of the Jeep Compass features and performance as you drive around Lawerenceburg and Lewisburg. Contact us with your questions or for more information about our offers and incentives or financing opportunities. Need something a little larger than the Compass? Check out the Jeep Cherokee, which comes in 7 compelling trim configurations.
Want to learn more? Read up on Wrangler LED headlights today.
Learn More at Sharp Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM
Columbia drivers are switching to the new Jeep Cherokee. Why? On top of its obviously eye-catching style, its many interior and exterior color choices, and its rugged capability, the 2020 Jeep Cherokee is also available in a wide range of trim levels to suit the needs of every SUV shopper near Pulaski! Whether you’re…
For better navigation on Columbia roads, Jeep Wrangler LED headlights add the visibility and safety you need. If you’re looking for ways to improve or customize your Wrangler, equipping your ride with Jeep Wrangler LED headlights can improve nighttime and daytime driving, including during inclement weather. Read more about the availability of Jeep Wrangler LED…
The RAM 1500 is the preferred pickup truck for Pulaski residents that want power and performance on their Columbia job sites. The 2020 RAM 1500 offers the performance, technology, and safety you expect from a RAM truck, and with six different trim levels to choose from you’re sure to find the 2020 RAM 1500 that’s…