2020 Jeep Cherokee Configurations
Columbia drivers are switching to the new Jeep Cherokee. Why? On top of its obviously eye-catching style, its many interior and exterior color choices, and its rugged capability, the 2020 Jeep Cherokee is also available in a wide range of trim levels to suit the needs of every SUV shopper near Pulaski! Whether you’re looking at the Jeep Cherokee 4×4 or FWD, there’s a perfect pick for your budget and your needs. Learn more with Sharp Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM.
2020 Jeep Cherokee Trim Levels
With the exception of the Trailhawk® trim, each of the seven available Cherokee trims offers you a choice of two drivetrain configurations. If you’re keeping track, you have a total of 13 different Jeep Cherokee options! Starting prices and mechanical equipment vary across the Cherokee lineup, as do fuel efficiency ratings ranging from 21 mpg to 31 mpg. Want to learn more? Here’s a brief overview of the 2020 Cherokee trims:
- Latitude – Starts at $25,74, offers FWD or 4×4 drivetrains, and a 180-hp 2.4L I-4 engine
- Latitude Plus – Starts at $27,395, offers a choice of both FWD and 4×4 drivetrains, and a 180-hp 2.4L I-4 engine
- Altitude – Starts at $28,390, offers FWD or 4×4 drivetrains, and a 180-hp 2.4L I-4 engine
- Upland – Starts at $28,675, offers FWD or 4×4 drivetrains for your convenience, and up to a 271-hp 3.2L V6 engine
- Limited – Starts at $31,350, offers FWD or 4×4 drivetrains, and maxes out with a 271-hp 3.2L V6 engine
- Trailhawk® – Starts at $34,505, offers just a 4×4 drivetrain that’s optimized for off-roading, and a 271-hp 3.2L V6 engine
- High Altitude – Starts at $33,145 MSRP, offers FWD or 4×4 drivetrains, maxes out with a 271-hp 3.2L V6 engine
Do you prefer greater value and higher fuel efficiency for your Lawerenceburg adventures? A base trim might be best. Do you like more luxury, power, or off-road capability? One of the higher trims like the Cherokee Trailhawk® might be a better fit. Compare all the new Jeep Cherokee configurations with us here at Sharp Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM to learn about all your options!
2020 Jeep Cherokee Features & Accessories
Technological features, conveniences, and luxury amenities get nicer and more prevalent the higher up the Cherokee trim chain you go. Not quite convinced? Here’s a handy overview of some of the top features you’ll find in all the new 2020 Jeep Cherokee trim levels:
- Latitude – A 6-way manual driver’s seat, with Uconnect® 4 and a 7-inch touchscreen interface make even the entry-level trim shine
- Latitude Plus – A power 8-way driver’s seat adds more comfort, while a CommandView dual-pane panoramic sunroof lets the sunshine in like no other SUV
- Altitude -Standard18-inch wheels and your choice of 10 exterior colors add unique aesthetic appeal
- Upland – 17-inch Black Noise alloys, bold front and rear fascias, matte black tow hooks, and Black Noise Jeep badging with unique Desert Sky Blue accent differentiate the Upland from other Cherokee trims and other bland SUVs on Lewisburg roads
- Limited – Exterior mirrors with memory and turn signals, heated front seats, and an 8.4-inch touchscreen interface add further appeal to the luxurious Limited trim
- High Altitude -19-inch wheels and a Uconnect® 4C NAV system will have you getting to your Pulaski destination more easily and looking better when you arrive
- Overland – Heated second-row seats, a 9-speaker sound system, and ambient LED interior lighting make for a near-perfect luxury SUV experience
Want an SUV that can perform optimally, whatever the weather in Fayetteville or Florence, AL? The Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk® trim level is a good choice for someone like you. This unique configuration has drivers talking, thanks to its performance enhancements like Selec-Speed Crawl Control, an off-road suspension, all-weather floor mats, accent color roof rails, and optional rock rails.
Find Your Next Jeep Cherokee Near Pulaski Today
Ready to learn all about the new Cherokee model lineup and which trim works best for your particular needs? Contact our team members, financial experts, and certified and trained service experts today for additional advice! We’re happy to help you compare Cherokee configurations or discuss your down payment and trade-in options with you. Whatever your automotive needs, let the pros here at Sharp Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM help you out! We can’t wait to help you find and finance the new Jeep SUV of your dreams sometime soon.
More from Sharp Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM
Columbia drivers are switching to the new Jeep Cherokee. Why? On top of its obviously eye-catching style, its many interior and exterior color choices, and its rugged capability, the 2020 Jeep Cherokee is also available in a wide range of trim levels to suit the needs of every SUV shopper near Pulaski! Whether you’re…
For better navigation on Columbia roads, Jeep Wrangler LED headlights add the visibility and safety you need. If you’re looking for ways to improve or customize your Wrangler, equipping your ride with Jeep Wrangler LED headlights can improve nighttime and daytime driving, including during inclement weather. Read more about the availability of Jeep Wrangler LED…
The RAM 1500 is the preferred pickup truck for Pulaski residents that want power and performance on their Columbia job sites. The 2020 RAM 1500 offers the performance, technology, and safety you expect from a RAM truck, and with six different trim levels to choose from you’re sure to find the 2020 RAM 1500 that’s…